&2 Dress Giveaway
A AND BE BRIDAL SHOP - MINNESOTA
&3 $1000 DRESS CREDIT GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: a&be bridal shop &3 $1000 dress credit giveaway is only open to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and Canada (excluding Quebec) and are 18 years of age or older. Employees of a&be bridal shop, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of the dress giveaway and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local and Canadian federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations apply.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: To enter you must RSVP for the &3 MPLS event by August 23rd, 2017 at 12 pm, complete the registration form at the event and you must be present at the time of the drawing. Only one entry per person.
3. DRAWING: During the &3 MPLS event on August 24, 2017 a&be bridal shop will select the name(s) of the potential winner(s) in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the evening. The prize is non-transferable. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the event.
4. PRIZE(S): The prize one of $1000 credit towards a wedding dress to be ordered from a&be bridal shop - Minneapolis. If the winner would like to order a gown less than $1000, there will be no cash refunded for the difference. If the winner would like to select a gown with a value greater than $1000, the $1000 will be applied to the balance and the winner is responsible for the difference. The prize can only be used towards ONE wedding gown and may not be applied for accessories, alterations, or ancillary items. This is a FINAL sale and there are no refunds or exchanges. a&be does not provide alterations on the wedding gown. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
5. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.