1. The first reason is obvious…The gowns are beautiful!!! Limor designs with the boho-glam bride in mind, so if that is you, don’t miss out! From her Birds of Paradise collection to Urban Dreams, this designer pulls out all the stops with details, coloring, and the perfect sheer touches to add in a bit of sex appeal!
2. The breadth of our collection will multiply immediately! Most days of the year, our shop carries 6 gorgeous Limor Rosen originals. During the trunk show, however, a&bé will boast double digits worth of gowns! If there is a specific gown you have in mind, this is your best bet for being able to try it on!
3. Limor Rosen’s design studio is based in Tel Aviv, Israel, which is the mecca of bridal! This city is setting the stage for designers all over the world to follow suit! Especially characterized by hand-beading and plunging necklines, the quality of an Israeli Limor Rosen gown cannot be usurped! Sexy, sweet, and ethically-sourced, your gown’s Israeli dawn guarantees you are on the forefront of bridal.
4. Considering the birthplace of your Limor Rosen gown, the price point is incredible! Most gowns out of the Middle East provide smug Pinterest inspiration from their $8,000 to $11,000 price tags. Limor Rosen’s price point totally contradicts the norm, ranging from $3500 to $7000 AND, we’re offering 10% off all gowns during the trunk show weekend!! Allow yourself room in the budget for extra accessories, a bit of bubbly for the shopping trip, or an amazing honeymoon outfit!
5. Last, but certainly not least, the customization options for a Limor Rosen are endless! If you are the bride who has tried on dozens of dresses, only to discover how you would tweak the design with each one, this trunk show is for you! Long sleeves are miraculously shortened, slits in skirts magically disappear, trains bounce back and forth from sweep to chapel to cathedral! Control your own wedding dress destiny by having a hand in the design! Even more exciting, for a small fee, your gown will be created to your custom measurements! Just imagine receiving your gorgeous gown and needing little more alterations than a hem and applause!
Photos by Levi Tijerina
Visit a&bé Bridal Shop's bridal blog to learn more about trunk show events.