From the bride:
My name is Kari and I married my best friend on 9/25/15 in Vail, CO. Our wedding couldn't have been more perfect. The aspens were in full bloom and the weather couldn't have been better! A few of my favorite moments would most defiantly include but most certainly not limited to:
- Our first look! See the emotion and expression on David's face is one that I will always cherish
- Vail, CO - the weather was perfect and the aspens were golden yellow :) It was a dream wedding day! Beautiful wedding pictures!
- I am the youngest of 5 girls and was able to walk down the aisle with my dad! Ever girls dream!
- Over 100 of our closest friends and family were in Vail celebrating with us. We had guest from all over the US including Alaska, Minnesota, Florida, South Dakota, and California. They stayed for the weekend and were able to enjoy each other for more than 1 day
- Our ceremony was outside and was perfect. My bridesmaids and the groomsmen are our closest of friends and were so happy to share the special day
- The dance - people danced all night and enjoyed the open bar! Since everyone was staying in Vail Village - we carried the party on into the night!