As seen in Rocky Mountain Bride:
from the photographer
“Emily and Connor had the perfect wedding, but I don’t mean that in the traditional sense. They had their perfect wedding. Some aspects of the day were traditional, others were not, but every part was completely Emily and Connor. They made choices for their wedding based on what they wanted for their big day instead of choosing things on trend, and that made it incredibly personal and unique. Here are a few examples of some of the things that made Emily and Connor’s wedding awesome:
• Instead of flower girls, Connor’s Grandmother and Emily’s Great Aunt scattered petals down the aisle. They were absolutely adorable. I don’t know that any four-year-old in a tutu could have even competed.
• Emily had an emotional first look with Connor before the ceremony, as well as having a first looks with her father and stepfather.
• Emily is very close with both of her dads, so George and Dan walked her down the aisle together. She also had two equally amazing father-daughter dances.
• The coming together of Emily and Connor’s families was very important to them, and they decided to celebrate that with a unity flower ceremony. They, along with each of their parents, put one flower into a vase to create one large bouquet.
• Emily’s Uncle Dave is a musician so he sang and played guitar for the ceremony music and for Emily and Connor’s first dance.
• No cake or cake cutting for these two lovebirds. They decided instead to have the delicious creations from Granny’s Gourmet Donuts.
Although there were gorgeous details, amazing mountain views, and warm sunset light at this wedding, it was definitely Emily and Connor’s chemistry that made the photos beautiful. Their passion was stunning and their happiness was contagious. Cheers to their perfect wedding!”
Dress by: Anna Campbell from a&bé bridal shop minneapolis
Photography: Missy Short Photography
Bridesmaid Dresses: The Dessy Group
Catering: Just a Taste Catering
Dessert: Granny’s Gourmet Donuts
Event Planning: Time of Your Life Wedding and Event Planning
Florist: Kirkham and Company
Hair & Makeup: Bloom Studio
Officiant: Adam Silverness
Venue: The Big Yellow Barn
Vintage Doors: Vivid Furnishings
Vintage Furniture Rentals: Montana Party Rentals