As seen on Rocky Mountain Bride Magazine:
Something Styled Workshop is a workshop designed for creatives by creatives that takes place twice a year near Denver, Colorado. It is a weekend full of community, friendship, creative sessions and panel speakers with the ultimate goal of getting your business to the right level. Creatives, whether seasoned or aspiring . This year’s workshop took place at Something Styled, Inc. (previously Pink Paisley Events). Something Styled hosted the workshop at their studio in Golden for three days. The event included a welcome party, two panel sessions, and four creative sessions culminating in the styled shoot that you see here. If you’re in the wedding world, or if you are just looking for a creative outlet, keep your eyes peeled for the next Something Styled workshop.
- Welcome Party at A&Bé Bridal Shop in Highlands, Denver
- Panel Session 1: Sarah Johns – President of Something Styled, Inc.
- Creative Session 1: Artisan Cookies – Marquis Lang – Langilicious Fine Pastries
- Panel Session 2: Instagram and social media – Ashely Anne Jewelry, Rachel Gomez Photography and Carrie King Photography
- Creative Session 2: Sarah Johns of Something Styled, Inc. – Floral Design and StylingGroup Session: Community and building friendships
- Creative Session 3: Coleen Hubbar –Plank and Pearl Vintage Rentals – table design with vintage rentals
- Creative Session 4: Styled Shoot
Beverages, Decor & Miscellaneous Items, Floral : Something Styled Inc.
Cake & Desserts: Langilicious Fine Pastries
Dress & Accessories: A&Bé Bridal Shop
Hair & Makeup:Leeda Beauty
Jewelry: Ashley Anne Jewelry
Linen: La Tavola
Model: Bree Wolfe
Paper Products: Whimsy Design Studio
Photography:Rachel Gomez Photography and Carrie King Photography
Rentals: Plank and Pearl Vintage Rentals
Welcome Party: A&Bé Bridal Shop //