Your experience at a&bé denver will be unlike any other dress shopping experience, and we are genuinely excited that you chose us to help you find the dress of your dreams. Here are a few tips to make your appointment at a&bé run as smooth as possible:
1. Be on time to your appointment. We reserve 90 minutes for every bride, and our appointments run back-to-back. If you arrive late, it will cut into the amount of time you have to try on dresses.
2. Parking. We have a parking lot on the north side of the building for our brides' and guests' convenience. It is on the east side of Tejon Street, and is recognizable by the large black and white floral mural that adorns our building. If the lot is full there, there is free street parking available along Tejon Street and 31st Street.
3. Plan to bring any key decision makers with you. When you find your dress, your favorite people won’t miss that moment! If someone can’t join you, we can facetime them. Be sure to double-check the capacity of your fitting room on our website when deciding who to bring as we have limited space in our boutique!
4. Determine your ideal budget for your dress and communicate that to your stylist. Our job is to find you a dress that won’t break the bank, so being as upfront and honest with yourself and your stylist will help us find you a dress that you love everything about - including the price point!
5. Set a wedding date. Most dresses take 4-6 months to produce, and all dresses require alterations, which can take an additional 2-3 months. (We say to plan on adding $400-$600 into your dress budget for this part of the process). If your wedding date is rapidly approaching, that’s OK, we’ve got your back! Keep in mind though, that your options may become more limited, or you may run into added rush fees. Your expert stylist will help you navigate the best option for your big day, so leave the stress to us.
6. Need to reschedule? We require a 12 hour cancellation notice due to our limited availability. We typically have a wait list of brides who would love to schedule an appointment with us, so if you are unable to make it to your designated appointment time, please call the shop at 720-627-5760, and we would be more than happy to help you reschedule.
7. Get excited. This is a really fun process, and there’s nothing quite like the feeling you get when you officially become an #aandbabe. We’ll even celebrate with a champagne toast when you find your dress!
A little bit more about our collection. Our dresses range from $1,200 - $5,000 with the majority of our dresses falling between $1,500 - $3,500. We are the only shop in Colorado where you can find Rue De Seine, Truvelle, Made With Love, and Rebecca Schoneveld and have the biggest collection of styles from WToo and Willowby. If you have questions about the price range of a specific designer, you can find a list of designers we carry and their price ranges on here.