We’re so excited that you booked an appointment with our indie shop to help you find THE dress! Your experience at a&bé miami will be unlike any other dress shopping experience. We cannot wait to help you find the gown of your dreams!
1. Please be on time. We reserve 90 minutes for every bride, and our appointments run back-to-back. If you arrive late, it will cut into the amount of time we have with you to try on dresses. We love getting to know you and your wedding day style, so please plan for that crazy Miami traffic so you can arrive on time!
2. Plan to bring any key decision makers with you. When you find THE dress, you don't want your favorite people to miss that moment! If someone can’t join you in the shop, let them join via FaceTime, or Skype! Be sure to double-check the capacity of your fitting room on our website when deciding who to bring as we have limited space in our boutique.
3. Determine your ideal price range for your dress and communicate that to your stylist. Our job is to find you a dress that won’t break the bank, so being as upfront and honest with yourself and your stylist will help us find a dress that you love everything about—including the price point.
4. Set a wedding date. Most dresses take 4-6 months to produce, and all dresses require alterations, which can take an additional 2-3 months. If your wedding date is quickly approaching, that’s OK, we’ve got your back! Keep in mind though, the less time we have, the more your options become limited, or you may run into additional rush fees. Your expert stylist will help you navigate the best option for your big day, so leave the stress to us.
5. Need to reschedule? We require a 12 hour cancellation notice due to our limited availability. We typically have a wait list of brides who would love to schedule an appointment with us, so if you are unable to make it to your designated appointment time, please call the shop at 786-703-8658, and we would be more than happy to help you reschedule.
6. Arrival at the shop. We are located in Wynwood at 319 NW 25th St, Miami FL 33127 (between NW 3rd and NW 5th Ave). There is city street parking available on our road.
7. Popping a bottle. A reminder that we do not allow outside food or drinks to be brought into the shop, but don't you worry... We have champagne chilling, and will definitely pop a bottle to celebrate when you find your dress!
8. Get excited! This is a really fun process, and there’s nothing quite like officially becoming an #aandbabe. Cheers to you, to love, and being your authentic self on the big day!
A little bit more about our collection. Our dresses range from $1,000 to $5,000 with the majority of our dresses falling between $2,000 to 4,000. We carry the cool kids of bridal style including Rue De Seine, Made with Love, Calla Blanche, Rish Bridal, and more! If you have questions about the price range of a specific designer, you can find a list of designers we carry along with their price ranges on our Miami designer page.